Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bivvy entertainment

Go down 
+2
fat_jay
Carpio
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Carpio
Admin
Carpio

Bivvy entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Bivvy entertainment   Bivvy entertainment Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:04 pm

I take a portable radio with me.

Who takes what, with them, to keep themselves entertained through the "in the bivvy hours"
Back to top Go down
http://www.carpfishingforum.co.uk
fat_jay

fat_jay

PostSubject: Re: Bivvy entertainment   Bivvy entertainment Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:52 am

A little pure move DAB radio, Friday night angling aint the same without a little Annie Mac I love you
Back to top Go down
dj_flipside

dj_flipside

PostSubject: Re: Bivvy entertainment   Bivvy entertainment Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:16 am

well i used to take a carp mag or two but this year ive been tempted and got myself a nice tv/dvd i tell you what on those long winter nights it was a godsend lol mind you ive yet to find a small ariel to get a decent tv signal so any freeview wizz's id be happy to hear from you. Smile
Back to top Go down
keith w

keith w

PostSubject: Re: Bivvy entertainment   Bivvy entertainment Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:07 pm

just my carp world and my portable radio..
Back to top Go down
kennetbarble

kennetbarble

PostSubject: Re: Bivvy entertainment   Bivvy entertainment Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:30 am

Carpio wrote:
I take a portable radio with me.

Who takes what, with them, to keep themselves entertained through the "in the bivvy hours"

I take a wind portable radio with me,and a rat trap for Entertainment

Back to top Go down
JayTT

JayTT

PostSubject: Re: Bivvy entertainment   Bivvy entertainment Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:16 am

i used to take my wife for entertainment, then remembered half the reason i was out in freezing temps was to escape from her, so flipped a coin and decided being bored was not actually that bad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bivvy entertainment   Bivvy entertainment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bivvy entertainment
Page 1 of 1