Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best priced Bivvy?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tightlinesdaz

tightlinesdaz

Best priced Bivvy? Empty
PostSubject: Best priced Bivvy?   Best priced Bivvy? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:45 pm

Hi all, I'm in need of a new bivvy. Have been looking at numerous bivvys on different sites but they all seem sooo expensive! Any ideas on a decent 2-3 man bivvy? I didn't plan to spend so much money on one but after looking for a few weeks now I guess it looks like I'm going to need to spend about £200 - £300 big ones.

Any ideas on a decent priced Bivvy?

Thanks Daz
Back to top Go down
grandad

grandad

Best priced Bivvy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best priced Bivvy?   Best priced Bivvy? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:16 am

no idea on a 2-3 man bivvie? as ive never heard of one?
Back to top Go down
tightlinesdaz

tightlinesdaz

Best priced Bivvy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best priced Bivvy?   Best priced Bivvy? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:45 pm

Keep up Grandad! It's ok anyway I bought one last week. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
grandad

grandad

Best priced Bivvy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best priced Bivvy?   Best priced Bivvy? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:45 pm

Laughing wot one did u get?
Back to top Go down
tightlinesdaz

tightlinesdaz

Best priced Bivvy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best priced Bivvy?   Best priced Bivvy? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:29 am

Well they all seem very expensive for something I know doesn't cost that much to make so I decided on getting my local fishing shops version of a Trakker, Armo MkII Bivvy. The Trakker version costs around £400 pounds and I payed £174. Admittedly, it's not made from exactly the same materials, slightly cheaper obviously but it came well recommended. I used it over the weekend and I'm well chuffed with it.
Back to top Go down
grandad

grandad

Best priced Bivvy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best priced Bivvy?   Best priced Bivvy? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:06 am

tackle shops dont make bivvies m8? its obviously sum kinda import.. most tackle companies bivvies are made in china..fox, jrc,etc to name a couple,most are commisioned and made to an excellent standard!!! its the same with poles and rods,(blanks) as im sure all carbon comes from that part of the world..but wot name is on it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best priced Bivvy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best priced Bivvy?   Best priced Bivvy? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best priced Bivvy?
Page 1 of 1