Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Korda/Kiana Goo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carpio
Admin
Carpio

Korda/Kiana Goo Empty
PostSubject: Korda/Kiana Goo   Korda/Kiana Goo Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:34 am

This new Korda/Kiana Carp Goo is set to take the carp world by storm.

An innovative and amazing new bait additive that leaves an irresistible cloud around your baited area.

take a look at the videos and see this product in actions.

Whats everyones thoughts on it? , Think its going to cost £11.99

Back to top Go down
http://www.carpfishingforum.co.uk
grandad

grandad

Korda/Kiana Goo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korda/Kiana Goo   Korda/Kiana Goo Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:36 am

sorry but i wont touch anything with korda on it!!!
Back to top Go down
Carpio
Admin
Carpio

Korda/Kiana Goo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korda/Kiana Goo   Korda/Kiana Goo Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:49 am

Why is that grandad? any particular reasons
Back to top Go down
grandad

grandad

Korda/Kiana Goo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korda/Kiana Goo   Korda/Kiana Goo Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:05 am

overpriced for a start!! he just copies everyone else's ideas m8, the goo aint original either! ectoplasm has been about for a lot longer! sorry but i hate korda and all their publicity!
Back to top Go down
Carpio
Admin
Carpio

Korda/Kiana Goo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korda/Kiana Goo   Korda/Kiana Goo Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:45 am

I think everybody seems to copy or "develop" further, most products in this industry, yes, I agree a lot are over priced, but just because a company really pushes their advertising, it does not force anyone to buy their product and at the end of the day each angler makes up their own mind what to buy, and if they choose to buy based on that advertising then is that not the whole point of advertising and therefore a sound business strategy.

i think this whole "cloud" effect round boilies/baits will be introduced by more companies, i believe Sonubaits or Avid do a similar "Cloud Booster" range similar to this also.
Back to top Go down
grandad

grandad

Korda/Kiana Goo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korda/Kiana Goo   Korda/Kiana Goo Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:43 pm

i often laugh at the things korda say THINKING TACKLE is it, i cant recall exactly? match anglers have used the cloud effect for donkeys m8! and i sumtimes think carp anglers are still in the dark ages! can u actually tell me how many things korda have invented? no u cant, i agree that their hooklength stuff is good but the vast majority is just copied from other ppls ideas,he sumtimes makes em better but 9 times outta ten they fail. this cloud effect i usta use with that amino stuff that kryston sold, admmittedly it was'nt fluro but it worked now n then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Korda/Kiana Goo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korda/Kiana Goo   Korda/Kiana Goo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Korda/Kiana Goo
Page 1 of 1