Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Etang Rendezvous 2011

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yorkieyule

yorkieyule

Etang Rendezvous 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Etang Rendezvous 2011   Etang Rendezvous 2011 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:50 am

myself and 4 friends have been to this place 4 years running and are due to go back next month for this years jaunt . [img] . we always do well but last years trip was a bit special with 2 out of the 4 fifties seeing the bank and a few 40's to boot .plus a few good cats to 109lb .The owner George is a diamond and is always eager to help whether its fish location and methods or a lift to the shops . Its quite a long drive from calais but the 13 acres of french heaven and the fishing itself is worth every kilometer.
Back to top Go down
Carpio
Admin
Carpio

Etang Rendezvous 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etang Rendezvous 2011   Etang Rendezvous 2011 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:04 pm

Looks nice there yorkie, looks like you did indeed have a good time there.

You must be looking forward to this years trip coming next month, i'm off to The Island Lake next month, so i'm starting to get that little bit excited also for it. I Last went to Island Lake back in 2006, so i'm really looking forward to what potential the lake holds for me this time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.carpfishingforum.co.uk

Etang Rendezvous 2011
Page 1 of 1