Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi ya everyone.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
carpycarpy

carpycarpy

Hi ya everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Hi ya everyone.   Hi ya everyone. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:15 pm

Hi ya everyone I'm Mikey.

I've been carp fishing for a very short time only 4 years but in my 4 yeras i've caught some fine 8-15lb's fish. Originaly a sea angler for 30 odd years but now a days not catching much in the sea has i believe it's being over fished, my father-in-law showed me the way to carp fishing and 've been hooked ever since that day when my first carp was an 8lb common on one of the Eastleigh Lakes in Hampshire which was my first ever trip carp fishing.

Since then i have been to Anglers Paradise which is an awesome complex to fish, very cood accomidation and the bayliff's are more then helpful to give you advise. At my 3 days there i caught a 15lb Gass carp, a plated mirror at 9lb ish, a leather carp at 16lbish and a another mirror at 7 lb ish.

My goal is to fish one of the Freach lakes too catch a 50 or so pounder which over this and the next year i will be saving the money to go.

Hope you all have a good week Mikey.
Back to top Go down
Carpio
Admin
Carpio

Hi ya everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi ya everyone.   Hi ya everyone. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:44 am

Hi Mikey,

and a warm welcome to the forum.

Sorry for the delay in the welcome, i'm just back from 2 weeks holiday away in the sun with the family and not a fishing rod was held the whole 2 weeks, i'm defo having withdrawal symptoms.

hope you enjoy the forum.

cheers

Carpio
Back to top Go down
http://www.carpfishingforum.co.uk
carpycarpy

carpycarpy

Hi ya everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi ya everyone.   Hi ya everyone. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:58 pm

thank you for the welcome and hope all is good.

How do i change my email address please?
Back to top Go down
grandad

grandad

Hi ya everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi ya everyone.   Hi ya everyone. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:25 am

yea welcome m8...good luck in catching sum whackers soon!! any questions please ask...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi ya everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi ya everyone.   Hi ya everyone. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi ya everyone.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Carp Fishing Forum.co.uk :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to:  

Advertise Your Products or Services With Us - Click Here