Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Big Fish 2011 - Saturday 3rd September 2011 - Linford Lakes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carpio
Admin
Carpio

The Big Fish 2011 - Saturday 3rd September 2011 - Linford Lakes Empty
PostSubject: The Big Fish 2011 - Saturday 3rd September 2011 - Linford Lakes   The Big Fish 2011 - Saturday 3rd September 2011 - Linford Lakes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:14 am

The Big Fish 2011 - Saturday 3rd September 2011 - Linford Lakes Tbf20111

A word from the Organiser

"Following the unprecedented success of 'The Big Fish 2010' I am so pleased to announce that this year's show promises to be huge. Many people now know that I set this fundraising event up following the tragic death of my twelve year old daughter, Jodi, last year to help raise money for 'The sick childrens trust'; an amazing charity who helped us through our darkest times.Jodi was a budding young carp angler and by hosting this annual event I can not only provide much needed funds for 'TSCT' but I also feel that I am still connecting with my daughter through fundraising in her memory. Please try and fit our event into your calender- it's a great fishing event with loads to see and do for all the family. My aim is to raise £8000 this year. This will allow just over £6000 for my core charity but will also enable me to provide a few laptops, internet dongles and Nintendo DSI's to Addenbrooks hospital children's wards- something that I know will prove a much needed distraction for children who are being treated for serious illnesses there. Many thanks for all your continued support and i hope to see you on September the 3rd.

DOM MORGAN (JODI'S DAD)

The Big Fish 2011 - Saturday 3rd September 2011 - Linford Lakes Event_11

The Big Fish 2011 - Saturday 3rd September 2011 - Linford Lakes Tourna10

For die hard fishing fanatics we've got the new Nash Village for 2011- a massive area of all things Nash, including the FREE kids fishing camp alonside CANAL 1. Nash have casting challenges with World champion Terry Edmonds and their top consultants will be there in force. Wychwood will be making a big presence this year with their full product range and top consultants- including top carp angling celebrity Colin Davidson and TEN YEAR OLD angling sensation Phoebe Stuart, who will be conducting hands-on angling clinics on CANAL 2 . Tackle fanatics will be on hand to buy your unwanted fishing gear and AP Angling will blow you away with their astonishing prices!!! Meet Rigmarole, Hooked carp tackle, Snags, Browns of Leighton Buzzard, Berkshire baits &Splash baits. Mark Shilham or Shilham boilie rollers will be conducting bait rolling clinics, we've got our exclusive bait boat building clinic, representatives from Carp fishing Gran Canaria and Carpanglersdream to offer you top carp fishing holidays in Europe... Online fishing TV & Nash TV will be floating around with their film cameras... We've got 'LIVE' demonstrations with MasterChef of Great Britain, Scott Ratcliffe's "Cooking on the bank" and World Flycasting champion Hywel Morgan's awesome Flycasting displays. More fishing celebrities than ever before... THE AWESOME AERIAL FALCONRY DISPLAY (courtesy of Ray & Wendy Aliker's Ye Olde Redtail falconry), Bouncy castles, the amazing 'Bronson'- the bucking bronco, For Life Experiences will be offering their laser clay and archery challenges... plus loads more entertainment for the kids, the Giant carping tombola, all day bar, hog-roast & barbecues. And then the evening finally culminates with our televised 'Evening of Legends' event (limited tickets available) which incorporates the ALL NEW NATIONAL CARP QUIZ (by the 'Life Experiences' team) - where your quiz team can win big big prizes from our sponsors!!!

The ultimate carp spectacular just got a whole lot better!!!

The Big Fish 2011 - Saturday 3rd September 2011 - Linford Lakes 1_cele10

The Big Fish 2011 - Saturday 3rd September 2011 - Linford Lakes Exhibi10

MAP AND DIRECTIONS

We are currently seeking diverse event entertainment, media partnerships, sponsorship opportunities and extreme participatory attractions. For all tournament entries please visit http://www.thebigfish.tv

ALL EVENT ENQUIRIES - MEDIA, SPONSORSHIP, EXHIBITOR & ENTERTAINMENT

Dom Morgan -'thebigfish.tv' events organiser

(07414) 255519 admin@thebigfish.tv
Back to top Go down
http://www.carpfishingforum.co.uk

The Big Fish 2011 - Saturday 3rd September 2011 - Linford Lakes
Page 1 of 1