Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

winter baiting

Go down 
+2
Carpio
greg8564
6 posters
AuthorMessage
greg8564

greg8564

winter baiting Empty
PostSubject: winter baiting   winter baiting Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:19 am

do you change your bait in winter ??
Back to top Go down
Carpio
Admin
Carpio

winter baiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: winter baiting   winter baiting Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:47 pm

I tend to make sure that im using more sweet/fruity baits and also I tend to choose a brighter coloured bait.
Back to top Go down
http://www.carpfishingforum.co.uk
keith w

keith w

winter baiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: winter baiting   winter baiting Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:24 am

its a no for me, just the quantity....been using a hnv type boilie for the last yr or so and been happy with the results
Back to top Go down
greg8564

greg8564

winter baiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: winter baiting   winter baiting Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:49 am

alright m8 i stick to one bait i do a few changes but like to keep my bait going in all year round happy fishing m8 going to ashmead tue wed let u know how i get on some nice fish coming out so got a chance lol
Back to top Go down
keith w

keith w

winter baiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: winter baiting   winter baiting Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:24 am

yeah have a good un gregg.....
Back to top Go down
greg8564

greg8564

winter baiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: winter baiting   winter baiting Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:48 am

blanked again m8 lots of fish came out the week before did not even see a fish hope to have a crack again next weektight lines Very Happy
Back to top Go down
carpguide

carpguide

winter baiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: winter baiting   winter baiting Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:37 pm

I generally stick to the same bait (Essential Baits Shellfish B5) but like to top it off with something more visual like a white plastic bit of corn.

I'd say from my winter success, using more 'natural' baits is the way to go. Stuff like bloodworm is great.
Back to top Go down
http://www.carpfishingguide.com
jayfish

jayfish

winter baiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: winter baiting   winter baiting Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:50 am

ok mate have found my best bait for winter is red maggots fish them on a clip balanced ith red foam over a couple of pint of dead maggots
Back to top Go down
SPODDER

SPODDER

winter baiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: winter baiting   winter baiting Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:14 am

im going to use the same stuff as i use in the summer only smaller amounts. What about all you fishing experts out there? do you have a baiting strategy that is tried and tested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

winter baiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: winter baiting   winter baiting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

winter baiting
Page 1 of 1