Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Four Seasons Fisheries

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Carpio
Admin
Carpio

Four Seasons Fisheries Empty
PostSubject: Four Seasons Fisheries   Four Seasons Fisheries Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:29 pm

I was wondering if anyone has much info on this complex.

How does it rate. Is it worth a visit, or is there any other day ticket waters in The North west worth going to.

just looking for a few suggestions for a 2-3 day session
Back to top Go down
http://www.carpfishingforum.co.uk
grandad

grandad

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons Fisheries   Four Seasons Fisheries Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:21 am

no idea m8..im down south
Back to top Go down
tightlinesdaz

tightlinesdaz

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons Fisheries   Four Seasons Fisheries Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:09 pm

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I was going to introduce myself but i couldn't seem to find the thread or has one not been started yet?

I'm down south too and have never been but I have heard good things about it. Sounds like a tough lake.

Daz
Back to top Go down
Robert Martin

Robert Martin

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons Fisheries   Four Seasons Fisheries Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:41 pm

Where abouts in Essex are you daz?
Back to top Go down
tightlinesdaz

tightlinesdaz

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons Fisheries   Four Seasons Fisheries Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:05 am

I'm from Billericay.
Back to top Go down
Robert Martin

Robert Martin

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons Fisheries   Four Seasons Fisheries Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:48 am

ah right, i'm down in Harlow, you ever been to a place called timberland fishery?
Back to top Go down
grandad

grandad

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons Fisheries   Four Seasons Fisheries Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:43 am

im in hoddesdon!! howdy neighbours..lol
Back to top Go down
Robert Martin

Robert Martin

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons Fisheries   Four Seasons Fisheries Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:43 am

lol hey, any good places near you grandad?
Back to top Go down
grandad

grandad

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons Fisheries   Four Seasons Fisheries Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:16 pm

mate! the lea valley..lots of waters..depends on what you want?
Back to top Go down
Robert Martin

Robert Martin

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons Fisheries   Four Seasons Fisheries Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:31 am

fair enough lol, any good day ticket waters there?
Back to top Go down
grandad

grandad

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons Fisheries   Four Seasons Fisheries Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:00 am

best one imo is the crown which is run by fishing tackle direct in waltham cross, but its not like timberlands..its a proper carp fishery..holyfields in waltham abbey has sum big lumps in it but its a bit of a dump!
Back to top Go down
Robert Martin

Robert Martin

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons Fisheries   Four Seasons Fisheries Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:04 am

oh right, i might pay a visit to the crown, any idea what they go up to? what baits work etc? thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
grandad

grandad

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons Fisheries   Four Seasons Fisheries Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:08 am

mid 30s!! its a lake full of 20s..dunno wot bait works,you could always call f.t.d and ask..infact i think you have to go into the shop to get a ticket..as non members cant do nights or weekends.
Back to top Go down
tightlinesdaz

tightlinesdaz

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons Fisheries   Four Seasons Fisheries Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:59 am

Robert Martin wrote:
ah right, i'm down in Harlow, you ever been to a place called timberland fishery?

The lake looks very familiar but I can't remember going to Harlow to fish, may of done ten years ago! It says it's a new lake but not sure when that was written. What's it like?
Back to top Go down
Robert Martin

Robert Martin

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons Fisheries   Four Seasons Fisheries Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:36 am

ahh right, thanks for the info mate, and daz lol it's been there a while but they have 5 small lakes on the complex, something for everyone really. The specimen lake holds carp nearing 30, although they're very wise and have never been caught lol but are defo in there. Any more info on baits etc just ask Smile
Back to top Go down
tightlinesdaz

tightlinesdaz

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons Fisheries   Four Seasons Fisheries Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:36 am

oh has it Very Happy

Are you connected to the lake then? I've just re-started my passion for angling and I'm always looking for new places to fish. At the minute I've just been fishing the lakes in my local area.
Back to top Go down
Robert Martin

Robert Martin

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons Fisheries   Four Seasons Fisheries Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:38 am

yeah lol and nah, just fish there every chance i get lol. Yeah it's a great place to go, if u come down we'll meet up if u want (providing work doesn't get in the way lol) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tightlinesdaz

tightlinesdaz

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons Fisheries   Four Seasons Fisheries Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:53 am

yeh man, I'm self employed and prefer to fish during the week if I can. I'll let you know when I'm thinking about coming up to Harlow. What sort of sized fish do you pull out of there then?
Back to top Go down
Robert Martin

Robert Martin

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons Fisheries   Four Seasons Fisheries Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:56 am

yeah i prefer week days, less busy. the average size is probably about 12lb but there are a lot of high doubles and a handful of really big fish. You just need to make a bit of an effort to single out the bigger fish.
Back to top Go down
tightlinesdaz

tightlinesdaz

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons Fisheries   Four Seasons Fisheries Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:05 am

that seems to be one of my problems at the minute, trying to single out the bigger fish! As I said i've just got back into it again so maybe you could give me a few tips? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Robert Martin

Robert Martin

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons Fisheries   Four Seasons Fisheries Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:06 am

yeah anything you need just ask mate Smile
Back to top Go down
tightlinesdaz

tightlinesdaz

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons Fisheries   Four Seasons Fisheries Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:10 am

nice one, cheers Robert.
Back to top Go down
Robert Martin

Robert Martin

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons Fisheries   Four Seasons Fisheries Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:10 am

no problem, speak soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons Fisheries   Four Seasons Fisheries Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Four Seasons Fisheries
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Carp Forum :: Carp Fishing Venues - United Kingdom (UK)-
Jump to:  

Advertise Your Products or Services With Us - Click Here