Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plans for 2012

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Carpio
Admin
Carpio

Plans for 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Plans for 2012   Plans for 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:40 am

So whats everyones plans this year? A new lake, hopefully a new PB, or simply to just get out carping more?

For me I'm back on my local canal, to try and get one of the very elusive carp.
I tried last year for the first time, but alas to no avail, but I used it as a learning curve, and again i'm up for the challenge this year. It's a bit of a ball breaker as i dont think there are that many carp there, but its all about the challenge of something different to my normal lake fishing.

So what you guys up to?
Back to top Go down
http://www.carpfishingforum.co.uk
grandad

grandad

Plans for 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for 2012   Plans for 2012 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:43 am

im on a new water with a new bait..... lets wait n see wot happens, but im only on for the spring so im only after one fish!!! any carp will do
Back to top Go down
keith w

keith w

Plans for 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for 2012   Plans for 2012 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:53 pm

another season on a derbyshire/ staffordshire border syndi im fishing...still after a certainly stunning mirror that bounces around the mid 30s mark...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plans for 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for 2012   Plans for 2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plans for 2012
Page 1 of 1