Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

jurassica 1 info needed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lighthouselee

lighthouselee

jurassica 1 info needed Empty
PostSubject: jurassica 1 info needed   jurassica 1 info needed Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:12 am

Has anyone got any info on jurassica 1 as I can't find a thing about this lake in France
Back to top Go down
Carpio
Admin
Carpio

PostSubject: Re: jurassica 1 info needed   jurassica 1 info needed Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:19 am

Hi mate,

try HERE

you could always give them a call and get all the latest info.
Back to top Go down
http://www.carpfishingforum.co.uk
grandad

grandad

PostSubject: Re: jurassica 1 info needed   jurassica 1 info needed Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:58 pm

fished it a few years ago m8... had sum real big whackers, ive fished in france for years and imo its one of the best!! its a bait boat water so you must really get one or hire one at the lake, but thats gonna cost you£100 theres sum massive cats in there aswell and you can hire the tackle there, i never took a bait boat myself and i caught carp to 65lbs but i did have a problem getting bait out! dont buy his boilies but do buy his particle, any more info pm me ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jurassica 1 info needed   jurassica 1 info needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jurassica 1 info needed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Carp Forum :: Carp Fishing Venues - Abroad-
Jump to:  

Advertise Your Products or Services With Us - Click Here