Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fishing with rocksalt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
megaschub

megaschub

fishing with rocksalt Empty
PostSubject: fishing with rocksalt   fishing with rocksalt Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:43 pm

hello

anybody thats already fisht with rocksalt? Or want to tell wat you thinking about that subject?

I have in belguim great results with the rocksalt with many fish at difficult lakes

but nut the rocksalt you by in the fishing shops, i use the pure thing that coms directly out of the ground en is match cheaper also

kind regards

Back to top Go down
Carpio
Admin
Carpio

PostSubject: Re: fishing with rocksalt   fishing with rocksalt Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:55 am

Hi Peter,

I have never fished with Salt at all, do you believe that the use of salt in our baits is a definite edge over not using it.

Have you seen the difference in your own catch rate by using it opposed to not, and would you then always use it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.carpfishingforum.co.uk
megaschub

megaschub

PostSubject: Re: fishing with rocksalt   fishing with rocksalt Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:57 am

hi

yes i believe that the rocksalt makes the difference

an example : last week i was fishing on a high pressuur lake with my fishmate with 3 rods each

from the 3 rods ther was on1 with the salt and 2 without and gues on witch rods we had or 7 runs

but i am using the pure stuff and i gone to feed about 3 days with the salt just a little hand on each rod,

and the day i am fishing just with the baitboat some boilies and i little hand pure rocksalt and its bingo

2 example : 2 of my friends are going to a lake from 11ha and at the lake ther ware 12 carpfisher with 4 rods geus whos got 17 runs and had 15 fish and at the rest of the lake there was just 2 other fisherman that was taking each 2 and 3 fish

if you want to juse it you have to try and by the pure stuff and not that wat nash has bringing on the market

the prices in belguim for the salt from nash is 10,95 euro for 1 kilo - the price i pay for the pure stuff 5 euro for 1kg
Back to top Go down
Nash Adam

Nash Adam

PostSubject: Re: fishing with rocksalt   fishing with rocksalt Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:36 am

Hi guys

I've been testing various rock salt products for nash lately.
Without a doubt it makes a difference, as long as you can find a way of including it in your angling.

For me I use the crystals and bash them down to make them spod mix friendly.

You have to keep to sensible amounts in order to get the best out of it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nashtackle.co.uk/consultantlisting.php?consultantid=3
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fishing with rocksalt   fishing with rocksalt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fishing with rocksalt
Page 1 of 1