Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Method mixs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stony_elf

stony_elf

Method mixs Empty
PostSubject: Method mixs   Method mixs Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:00 am

Hi, what do people think is the best method mix for carp on commercial fisheries?
Back to top Go down
grandad

grandad

Method mixs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Method mixs   Method mixs Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:41 am

i do alright using scolded pellets m8..thing is you must use the right pellet..i prefer to use a good quality one..then add a few bits as i go..like hemp etc, i dont use trout or halibut pellets..but i guess they would work just the same..not really tried the grounbait route much,but i did do very well on fruity one through the winter..think it was from the van den eynde range..its got loadsa stuff in it,and binds really well..one thing i wouldnt do is use an oilly pellet method mix in the winter.
Back to top Go down
Robert Martin

Robert Martin

Method mixs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Method mixs   Method mixs Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:56 am

dynamite baits marine halibut mix and their black swim stim added in, had 27 carp on it up to 8 and a half pounds the other day
Back to top Go down
grandad

grandad

Method mixs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Method mixs   Method mixs Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:13 am

that sounds well good robert!! gotta go a long way to beat dynamite stuff.
Back to top Go down
Robert Martin

Robert Martin

Method mixs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Method mixs   Method mixs Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 5:45 pm

it was mental! fish after fish all day lol, i even had the same fish twice! yeah i agree,i think their boilies can be beaten but everything else of theirs is second to none i love it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Method mixs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Method mixs   Method mixs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Method mixs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Carp Forum :: Bait Zone-
Jump to:  

Advertise Your Products or Services With Us - Click Here