Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

jrc quad continental / trakker armo mk 2 / nash double top extreme mk3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jakewillis

jakewillis

jrc quad continental / trakker armo mk 2 / nash double top extreme mk3 Empty
PostSubject: jrc quad continental / trakker armo mk 2 / nash double top extreme mk3   jrc quad continental / trakker armo mk 2 / nash double top extreme mk3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:40 am

looking to get a new bivvy
was just wondering if anyone could give me any advice or reviews on these 3 thanks
Back to top Go down
Carpio
Admin
Carpio

PostSubject: Re: jrc quad continental / trakker armo mk 2 / nash double top extreme mk3   jrc quad continental / trakker armo mk 2 / nash double top extreme mk3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:59 am

Hi Jake, and welcome to the forum.

I have the early edition trakker armo mk2 2man and I love it. it has plenty space, and is so easy to put up its a pleasure. I fully intend next year to replace with the latest version of it, as mine does not have the vented front panels or vents at the rear, and the latest material is spot on. My mate bought one this year and the difference is incredible with the ability to have so much more light coming in and also in the summer with the door/sides pulled back and the rear vents open, what a difference on a hot day.

I dont know about the other two, but can highly recommend the Armo, ticks all the boxes in my book.
Back to top Go down
http://www.carpfishingforum.co.uk
jakewillis

jakewillis

PostSubject: Re: jrc quad continental / trakker armo mk 2 / nash double top extreme mk3   jrc quad continental / trakker armo mk 2 / nash double top extreme mk3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 8:43 pm

Thanks man

Yes I've heard quite a food few things about the Armo mk2 but not so much on the other 2 bivvys I've read other forums an people have picked it over other bivvys such as nash , , I've been offered a Armo mk2 2 man with the vents And the 3rd skin for around the 350ish mark possibly cheaper , but i do like the jrc but havnt heard a lot about it an its a Pretty big bivvy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jrc quad continental / trakker armo mk 2 / nash double top extreme mk3   jrc quad continental / trakker armo mk 2 / nash double top extreme mk3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1